Post & Board Fencing
Post & Board Fencing is a very traditional, sturdy and highly used fence, not only in the horse industry, but if combined with electric or woven wire, can contain almost any animal. This fencing is known as a very easy to maintain fencing. Post & Board fencing adds value and beauty to your estate.
L.B. Fencing has the equipment, material and experience for building many styles of board fencing. We are pleased to offer board fencing for high training rings, decorative estate fences, as well as your normal board fences. Give us a call, we work with the design you need.
- 6” diameter x 7’ Round Pine Posts 8’ spacing
- 6” diameter x 8’ Round Pine Posts 8’ spacing
- Many other Treated Pine sizes in stock
- Square posts available in Treated Pine & Locust
Standard Fence Height
- 7ft post length – approx 48″ to 54″ High fence
- 8ft post length – approx 55” to 65” High fence
- 10ft post length – approx. 66” to 84” High fence
Note: These are average post heights & spacings. Every job is handled in a case by case basis depending on design and soil conditions.
Standard Boards Available in:
- Treated Pine, Oak & Hemlock
- 11/8″ 11/4″ 11/2″ Board Thickness
- 6″ Board Width
- 16′ Board Length
Note: Other sizes available upon request
Standard Board Spacing
- 3 boards – 15”-16” on Center
- 4 boards – 12” to 14” on Center
Note: These spacings are average. We build to customer’s design.