Deer & Game Fencing
Whether you are keeping deer out of your garden, or raising trophy deer, deer & game fencing is a must. We know how to build the fence you need. Deer & Game fencing can be from 6’ to 10’ high with black or galvanized mesh. We build with treated round posts for a guaranteed long life and the best in quality.
L.B. Fencing has the equipment, material and experience for building many different applications of deer fencing. We are pleased to offer deer fencing for animal confinement and property and crop protection. Give us a call, we work with the design you need.
- 6” diameter x 10’ Round Pine Posts
- 6” diameter x 12’ Round Pine Posts
- 6” diameter x 14’ Round Pine Posts
- Other Treated Pine sizes in stock
- Untreated White Cedar Available for Organic Farms
- Post Spacing 15’-20’
Standard Fence Height
- 10ft post length – approx 72″ to 84″ High fence
- 12ft post length – approx 85” to 102” High fence
- 14ft post length – approx. 102” to 120” High fence
Note: These are average post heights & spacings. Every job is handled in a case by case basis depending on design and soil conditions.
- Required at every end and corner to hold fence tension
- Corner end posts approx. 4’-5’ buried depth
- 12’ & 14’ Double & Single Horizontal braces Used
- 6” diameter treated Yellow Pine
Wire In Stock :
- 20-96-6 Bekaert Fixed Knot Wire 8’H
- 17-75-6 Bekaert Fixed Knot Wire 6’H
- Black and Galvanized Color
- Class 3 Galvanized or ZA Coating