High Tensile Fencing
High tensile is a very strong, economical, and maintenance-free fence. The 12.5-gauge smooth wire has a breaking strength of 1,540lb. High tensile is available in any amount of electrified or cold wires. Optional round treated post in various lengths and dimensions. Built to customer design. We also build high tensile fencing to NRCS specs.
L.B. Fencing has the equipment, material and experience for building many applications of High tensile fencing including cattle, goats and sheep. Give us a call, we work with the design you need.
- 6” diameter x 7’ Round Pine Posts
- 6” diameter x 8’ Round Pine Posts
- Many other Treated Pine sizes in stock
- Untreated White Cedar & Locust Available for Organic Farms
- Post Spacing 12’-40’
Standard Fence Height
- 7ft post length – approx 48” to 54” High fence
- 8ft post length – approx 55” to 65” High fence
Note: These are average post heights & spacings. Every job is handled in a case by case basis depending on design and soil conditions.
- Required at every end and corner to hold fence tension
- Corner end posts approx. 4’ buried depth
- 8’ Double & Single Horizontal braces Used
- 6” diameter treated Yellow Pine
Wire In Stock :
- 200,000 PSI
- 12.5 Gauged
- Wire can be electrified
- Wire spaced to client’s specs