Split Rail Fencing
Split Rail Fencing is a very traditional and aesthetically pleasing. It is popular choice for backyard fencing, as well as in the horse industry. Split rail can be combined with electric or woven wire, this way containing almost any animal. This fencing is known as a very easy to maintain fencing. The split rail fence adds value and beauty to your estate.
L.B. Fencing has the equipment, material and experience for building traditional rail fencing. We are pleased to offer rail fencing for decorative estate fences, dog fences and backyard fences of all kinds. Give us a call, we work with the design you need.
- 3” x 6” x 6’ 2 Hole Square Locust Posts
- 3” x 6” x 7′ 3 Hole Square Locust Posts
- 3” x 6” x 8’ 4 Hole Square Locust Posts
- Treated Pine Posts Available
- 10’ Standard Post Spacing
Standard Fence Height
- 6ft post length – approx 36” to 42” High fence
- 7ft post length – approx 48” to 54” High fence
- 8ft post length – approx 55” to 65” High fence
Note: These are average post heights. Every job is handled in a case by case basis depending on design and soil conditions.
Standard Rails Available in:
- Hemlock or Treated Pine
- 11’ Standard Rail Length
- Standard Rail Spacing
- 2 and 3 rails – 16” on Center
- 4 rails – 12” or 16” on Center